Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Classics Club Classics Spin

I sort of messed up on this.

I thought you had to start the book right away. But after reading other people's comments I learned that you just have to finish by July 7th. So I can keep reading The Leavenworth Case and the Spin book is the NEXT book. Yeah, I'm a bit slow sometimes...

I really want to join, but I can't exactly go with the random number thing anymore. So, I'm stealing this idea from Behold the Stars and leaving it to reader's choice.


Books I Dread
1.      Castle of Wolfenback- Eliza Parsons
2.      The Necromancer- Ludwig Flammenberg
3.      Horrid Mysteries- Marquis de Grosse
4.      The Mysterious Warning- Eliza Parsons
5.      The Italian- Ann Radcliffe
6.      The Midnight Bell- Francis Lathom
7.      Clermont, A Tale- Regina Maria Roche
8.      Orphan of the Rhine- Eleanor Sleath
Books that Slay
9.      Mystery of Cloomber- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
10.  The Circular Staircase- Mary Roberts Rinehart
11.  The Man Who Knew Too Much- G.K. Chesterton
12.  The Red Thumb Mark- R. Austin Freeman
13.  Dead Man’s Money- J.S. Fletcher
14.  The Experiences of Loveday Brooke, Lady Detective- C.L. Pirkis
15.  The Woman In Black- E.C. Bentley

First commenter tells me which book I gasp over next.



1 comment:

  1. It has been decided, though not in the comments here, the next read will be G.K. Chesterton The Man Who Knew Too Much! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete